Linkedin (LNKD) volatility elevated into solid Q2 and raised guidance
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Linkedin (Nasdaq: LNKD) is recently up $8.29 to$101.10 in the premarket after announcing solid Q2 and raised guidance. Goldman Sachs says "Core growth well above expectations." Overall option implied volatility of 83 is above its 26-week average of 54 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR) Pricing Appears to Be Rising, Says Wedbush (LNKD)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/26: (UA) (LNKD) (MO) Upgraded; (EAC) (SDRL) (BBRY) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!