Linkedin (LNKD) volatility elevated into solid Q2 and raised guidance
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Linkedin (Nasdaq: LNKD) is recently up $8.29 to$101.10 in the premarket after announcing solid Q2 and raised guidance. Goldman Sachs says "Core growth well above expectations." Overall option implied volatility of 83 is above its 26-week average of 54 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD) to Acquire Bizo in $175M Deal
- LinkedIn Names Michael Callahan as New General Counsel
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Negative on MannKind (MNKD) - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!