Linkedin (LNKD) volatility elevated into solid Q2 and raised guidance
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Linkedin (Nasdaq: LNKD) is recently up $8.29 to$101.10 in the premarket after announcing solid Q2 and raised guidance. Goldman Sachs says "Core growth well above expectations." Overall option implied volatility of 83 is above its 26-week average of 54 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- xG Technology (XGTI) Sees Slight Pause Ahead of Earnings
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!