Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) November 29 and 30 calls are active on total call volume of 5,100 contracts (1,200 puts) after WSJ reports of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL). November call option implied volatility is at 36, December is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) volatility spikes on call put ratio of 1 call to 3.6 puts on Walgreens deal closure uncertainty
- Stocks with call price movement; VRTX FCX
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!