Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) November 29 and 30 calls are active on total call volume of 5,100 contracts (1,200 puts) after WSJ reports of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL). November call option implied volatility is at 36, December is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
- Stocks with call price movement; TRIP NFLX
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!