La-Z-Boy (LZB) puts more active than calls into Q2
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
La-Z-Boy Inc (NYSE: LZB) December call option implied volatility is at 46, January is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 55 into the expected release of Q2 results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook