L Brands (LB) volatility up into better than expected Q2 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) is recently up 3% in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS of $0.70, versus the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.89B versus the consensus estimate of $2.86B. L Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $3.70-$3.85, versus prior guidance of $3.60-$3.80. August call option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!