L Brands (LB) volatility up into better than expected Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) is recently up 3% in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS of $0.70, versus the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.89B versus the consensus estimate of $2.86B. L Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $3.70-$3.85, versus prior guidance of $3.60-$3.80. August call option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!