L Brands (LB) volatility up into better than expected Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) is recently up 3% in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS of $0.70, versus the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.89B versus the consensus estimate of $2.86B. L Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $3.70-$3.85, versus prior guidance of $3.60-$3.80. August call option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
- Volatility and Volume movement
- ROptions with increasing volume: TER MEMP MAS USG RMBS ETN MOMO MAS RMBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!