Kite (KITE) volatility flat into presenting interim results from ZUMA-1 pivotal trial at ASH meeting )
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) December call option implied volatility is at 60, January is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 119 after announcing that data from the interim analysis of the pivotal ZUMA-1 trial of KTE-C19 in patients with chemorefractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma have been accepted as an oral late-breaking presentation at the American Society of Hematology, or ASH, 58th Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, on December 6, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3