Kite (KITE) volatility flat into presenting interim results from ZUMA-1 pivotal trial at ASH meeting )
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) December call option implied volatility is at 60, January is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 119 after announcing that data from the interim analysis of the pivotal ZUMA-1 trial of KTE-C19 in patients with chemorefractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma have been accepted as an oral late-breaking presentation at the American Society of Hematology, or ASH, 58th Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, on December 6, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- Hilton (HLT) volatility flat as shares rally into investor day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!