Kite (KITE) volatility flat into presenting interim results from ZUMA-1 pivotal trial at ASH meeting )
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) December call option implied volatility is at 60, January is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 119 after announcing that data from the interim analysis of the pivotal ZUMA-1 trial of KTE-C19 in patients with chemorefractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma have been accepted as an oral late-breaking presentation at the American Society of Hematology, or ASH, 58th Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, on December 6, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Aetna (AET) calls active after report of buyout of Humana (HUM) blocked by judge
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!