Kate Spade (KATE) calls active after activist asks retailer to sell itself
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kate Spade & Co. (NYSE: KATE) November 17 and 18 calls are active on total call volume of 4,000 contracts (700 puts) after Caerus Ivestors sent a letter to the retailer board urging a sale of the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI
- Costco Wholesale (COST) December weekly 152.50 straddle priced for movement of 3% into Q1
- Volatility and Volume movement