Juniper Networks (JNPR) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) October weekly 25, October 24 and 24.50 calls are active on total call volume of 6,400 contracts (400 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
- NetSuite (N) volatility increases into Oracle’s (ORCL) $109 a share tender expiring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!