Juniper Networks (JNPR) calls active after change in control agreement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) September weekly 23 and 23.50 calls are active on total call volume of 2,900 contracts (435 puts). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 after disclosing in a regulatory filing that its Compensation Committee completed its annual review of the company's form of severance agreement and form of change in control agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) volatility elevated, shares near record high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!