Juniper Networks (JNPR) calls active after change in control agreement
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) September weekly 23 and 23.50 calls are active on total call volume of 2,900 contracts (435 puts). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 after disclosing in a regulatory filing that its Compensation Committee completed its annual review of the company's form of severance agreement and form of change in control agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Option volume flows
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!