Juniper Networks (JNPR) calls active after change in control agreement
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) September weekly 23 and 23.50 calls are active on total call volume of 2,900 contracts (435 puts). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 after disclosing in a regulatory filing that its Compensation Committee completed its annual review of the company's form of severance agreement and form of change in control agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!