Juniper Networks (JNPR) calls active after change in control agreement
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) September weekly 23 and 23.50 calls are active on total call volume of 2,900 contracts (435 puts). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 after disclosing in a regulatory filing that its Compensation Committee completed its annual review of the company's form of severance agreement and form of change in control agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!