Janus Capital (JNS) volatility flat into merger with Henderson Group
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investment management firms Henderson Group PLC (HNDGF) and Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) announced an all share merger aimed at widening their distribution reach. The combined company will be named Janus Henderson Global Investors PLC and Henderson and Janus shareholders are expected to own 57% and 43% respectively. Janus October call option implied volatility is at 36, November is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janus Capital (JNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Trading Radar for 10/25: Apple (AAPL), Caterpillar (CAT), Chipotle (CMG), Under Armour (UA), Juniper (JNPR) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJanus Capital, Henderson Group, Options, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!