James River Coal (JRCC) option implied volatility Elevated at 61 as share trade near Historic lows
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (YGE) (SDBT) (ACRX) Higher; (HGG) (CCL) (BBY) Lower (more...)
- J.P. Morgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Might Have Enough Votes to Stay Chairman - NY Times
- Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) : JRCC mines & process coal. JRCC reported a 3rd Q loss of .53 cents on 11/8/06; the consensus estimate had been for a loss of .25 cents. JRCC over all option implied volatility of 61 is above its 6-month average of 55 according to according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risk. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iberia Capital Upgrades James River Coal (JRCC) to Outperform
- James River Coal Company Announces Exchange Transactions In Connection With Its 4.50% And 3.125% Convertible Senior Notes
- James River Coal (JRCC) Higher; Announces Private Exchange Pacts on Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!