JPMorgan (JPM) puts more active than calls as shares
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, November is at 29, December is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 43. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1.7 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range