JPMorgan (JPM) elevated volatility expected to adjust as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan (JPM) is recently up to $1.00 to $68.74 in the premarket on Q3 results and outlook. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 53, October is at 29, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views