J.C. Penny (JCP) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 221 into Q3 and outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 221, November is at 107, December is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 59. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!