Ishares Msci Japan Etf EWJ) volatility flat into Nikkei selling off 5% on Trump win
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ishares Msci Japan Etf (NYSE: EWJ) November call option implied volatility is at 19, December is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook