Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ishares Msci Germany Etf (NYSE: EWG) October 24.50 and 25 puts are active on total put volume of 25K contracts (1K calls). October weekly put option implied volatility is at 26, November is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports