Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) puts active. 2.6 puts trade for every 1 call
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (NYSE: EEM) down 2.4%. Current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 23, compared to a one month ago level of 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook