Intuit (INTU) May volatility bid up to 53 as shares trend lower into Q3
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) is expected to release Q3 results on May 17. May call option implied volatility is at 53, June is at 32, July is at 29; compared to its 26-week average of 30 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TurboTax Provides Free Tax Help for Couples Affected by DOMA Ruling
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!