International Paper (IP) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) September weekly 48 and October weekly48.50 calls are active on total call volume of 6,600 contracts (124 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October weekly and October call option implied volatility is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 39.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower