IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) put spread trades as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE) October 260 and 270 puts are active on total put volume of 10,800 contracts (95 calls). October put option implied volatility is at 18, November is at 16; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 39.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!