IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) put spread trades as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE) October 260 and 270 puts are active on total put volume of 10,800 contracts (95 calls). October put option implied volatility is at 18, November is at 16; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 39.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!