Infoblox (BLOX) calls active on as shares trend to one-year high
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) September 22.5 and October 25 calls are active on total call volume of 2,590 contracts (139 puts) amid the recent subject of takeover conjecture. September call option implied is at 74, October is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 76.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) at the money October calls and puts active into Q1 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) to Resume Trading at 4:45PM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!