Infoblox (BLOX) calls active on as shares trend to one-year high
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) September 22.5 and October 25 calls are active on total call volume of 2,590 contracts (139 puts) amid the recent subject of takeover conjecture. September call option implied is at 74, October is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 76.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) January calls active
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!