Imperva (IMPV) volatility low, said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM)
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) October and November call option implied volatility of 45 compares to its 52-week range of 45 to 81 into the cyber security company is said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM), Bloomberg says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, csco, ibm
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!