Imperva (IMPV) volatility low, said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) October and November call option implied volatility of 45 compares to its 52-week range of 45 to 81 into the cyber security company is said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM), Bloomberg says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, csco, ibm
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!