Imperva (IMPV) volatility low, said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) October and November call option implied volatility of 45 compares to its 52-week range of 45 to 81 into the cyber security company is said to draw acquisition interest from Cisco (CSCO), IBM (IBM), Bloomberg says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200