Illumina (ILMN) calls active as shares rally 2%
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) November weekly 137 and 139 calls are active on total call volume of 1,300 contracts (134 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, December is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX