IBM (IBM) volatility low, shares near one year-high after initiated with a Perform rating
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) is recently down 99c to $160.88 after Oppenheimer initiated IBM with a Perform rating. August call option implied volatility is at 16, September is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!