IBM (IBM) volatility low, shares near one year-high after initiated with a Perform rating
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) is recently down 99c to $160.88 after Oppenheimer initiated IBM with a Perform rating. August call option implied volatility is at 16, September is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- SolarCity (SCTY) October weekly 20 calls active into Tesla (TSLA) reporting Q3 results
- Alphabet (GOOGL) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!