Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) volatility at historic low as shares pull back from record high
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) October call option implied volatility is at 20, December is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active