Hortonworks (HDP) calls active on sharp rally
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) October and November 10 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (64 puts) on "presumed" to be in discussions with prospective buyers of the company, reports CTFN. October call option implied volatility is at 131, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 110.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement