Hortonworks (HDP) calls active on sharp rally
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) October and November 10 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (64 puts) on "presumed" to be in discussions with prospective buyers of the company, reports CTFN. October call option implied volatility is at 131, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 110.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Options with increasing volume: IAC DLPH LFC SNA EBAY DNKN SAP AAP BK MAT HIMX STLD
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!