Hortonworks (HDP) calls active on sharp rally
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) October and November 10 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (64 puts) on "presumed" to be in discussions with prospective buyers of the company, reports CTFN. October call option implied volatility is at 131, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 110.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!