Honeywell (HON) options active on updated Q3 and FY16 view
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) October 105 and November 100 puts are active on total put volume of 3K contracts (2K calls) after updating Q3 and FY16 view. October put option implied volatility is at 24, November is ta 19; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!