Home Depot (HD) volatility at upper end of range into Q3 and outlook
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) November call option implied volatility is at 39, December is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 52; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 39 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!