Hershey (HSY) volatility low into Mondelez (MDLZ) said it was no longer pursuing a combination
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) is recently down $12.46 to $99.21 in the premarket after Mondelez (MDLZ) said it was no longer pursuing a combination. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 23, September is at 24, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) October volatility elevated into Q3