Herbalife (HLF) volatility flat into Icahn purchasing another 2.3M shares
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is recently up $2.42 to $62.92 in the premarket after Carl Icahn announced the purchase of another 2.3M shares, adding that he continues to believe in the company and that he never ordered a sale of his holdings, contrary to statements by Bill Ackman earlier in the day. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 44, October is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!