Herbalife (HLF) September calls active after Icahn announced purchasing another 2.3M shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) September 64.5 and 65 calls are active after Carl Icahn announced Friday night the purchase of another 2.3M shares, adding that he continues to believe in the company and that he never ordered a sale of his holdings, contrary to statements by Bill Ackman earlier in the day. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, September is at 42, October is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Analyst Sees Large Share Repurchases
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!