Hecla Mining volatility at 84; gold at $1154
- Market Wrap: Bernanke Baffles Markets; Tesla Off the Hook; H-P Stuns Street
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- Number of FOMC Members Willing to Taper as Early as June Meeting
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA)
- Stocks Pull Back after Bernanke Says Worries About Financial Stability 'Increased a Bit'
Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) closed at $6.67. Gold is recently down 0.86% to $1154.00 according to Bloomberg. Hecla Mining December and January option implied volatility of 84 is near its six-month average of 80 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Tradable Relief Rally in the Gold Miners (GDX)?
- Amid Tesla (TSLA) Squeeze, Option Prices Hit Record Highs
- Hecla Mining (HL) CEO Buys 150K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!