Harley-Davidson (HOG) short duration calls active at elevated prices
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) November 58 and 59 weekly calls are active on total call volume of 4,300 contracts (280 puts) on renewed private equity chatter. November weekly call option implied volatility is at 56, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4
- Microsoft (MSFT) calls more active than puts into Q2 and outlook
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!