Harley-Davidson (HOG) puts active after U.S. sues over emission controls
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) August 47.50 and 50 puts are active on total put volume of 16K contracts (2K puts) after Bloomberg reported that the U.S. filed suit against the company over its emission control defeat devices. August put option implied volatility is at 129, September is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!