Harley-Davidson (HOG) puts active after U.S. sues over emission controls
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) August 47.50 and 50 puts are active on total put volume of 16K contracts (2K puts) after Bloomberg reported that the U.S. filed suit against the company over its emission control defeat devices. August put option implied volatility is at 129, September is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Hilton (HLT) volatility flat as shares rally into investor day
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!