Hain Celestial (HAIN) calls active on 8 calls for every one put
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) November 36 and January 40 calls are active on total call volume of 8,100 contracts (1,050 puts) into the expected release of Q4 in November. November call option implied volatility is at 68, December is at 57; compares to 52-week range of 26 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC