Hain Celestial (HAIN) calls active on 8 calls for every one put
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) November 36 and January 40 calls are active on total call volume of 8,100 contracts (1,050 puts) into the expected release of Q4 in November. November call option implied volatility is at 68, December is at 57; compares to 52-week range of 26 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Pandora (P) calls active