HP, Inc. (HPQ) November weekly 16 straddle priced for movement of 5% into Q4
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) November weekly 16 straddle priced for movement of 5% into Q4
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement