H&R Block (HRB) September option volume and volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) September 26 calls and September 24 puts are active on total call volume of 990 contracts (940 puts) into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. September call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance