H&R Block (HRB) August calls swept up
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) August 24 and 25 calls are active on total call volume of 3,200 calls (6 puts) on chatter of said to cancel out of conference. August call option implied volatility is at 40, September is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement