Guggenheim CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (FXB) volatility low as Pound trends lower
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (NYSE: FXB) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 11, compared to its 52-week range of 8 to 31
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB Leaves Rates Unchanged; Provides Update on Asset Purchases
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!