Guggenheim CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (FXB) volatility low as Pound trends lower
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (NYSE: FXB) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 11, compared to its 52-week range of 8 to 31
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB Leaves Rates Unchanged; Provides Update on Asset Purchases
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!