Grainger (GWW) puts active on RBC Capital concern of Amazon
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) October and January 210 puts are active on total put volume of 1,033 contracts (153 calls) amid RBC Capital noted a competitive threat from online giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). October and January put option implied volatility of 23 compares to its 52-week range of 17 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Options, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!