Grainger (GWW) puts active on RBC Capital concern of Amazon
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) October and January 210 puts are active on total put volume of 1,033 contracts (153 calls) amid RBC Capital noted a competitive threat from online giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). October and January put option implied volatility of 23 compares to its 52-week range of 17 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Morgan Stanley (MS) October calls active on as shares pull back to intra-day lows
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64