Grainger (GWW) puts active on RBC Capital concern of Amazon
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) October and January 210 puts are active on total put volume of 1,033 contracts (153 calls) amid RBC Capital noted a competitive threat from online giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). October and January put option implied volatility of 23 compares to its 52-week range of 17 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Options, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!