Grainger (GWW) puts active on RBC Capital concern of Amazon
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) October and January 210 puts are active on total put volume of 1,033 contracts (153 calls) amid RBC Capital noted a competitive threat from online giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). October and January put option implied volatility of 23 compares to its 52-week range of 17 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls active
- Stocks with call strike movement; CHK VRX
- Options with increasing volume: NTAP STX AKG COST CAMP SNMX BG STLD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Options, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!