Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility at nine-week lows on tight trading range
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) July and August put option implied volatility is at 33, October is at 35; compared to its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monster Worldwide (MWW) Sees Upside as $7 Calls Active
- Reminder: Capital Link to Host Its 15th Annual Greek Investor Forum in New York City on December 17, 2013
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!