Goldman Sachs (GS) near term option implied volatility increases
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 36. October weekly is at 24, October is at 25, November is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!