GoPro (GPRO) puts active on elevated option implied volatility
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) September weekly put option implied volatility is at 127, October is at 85; compared to its 52-week range of 54 to 117. September and October weekly 16.5 puts are active on total put volume of 14K contracts (6K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) October volatility elevated into Q3
- GoPro (GPRO) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!