GoPro (GPRO) calls active as shares rally on Bank of America initiating with a Buy rating
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 97, October is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 54 to 117 after Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a $19 price target. September weekly and October 15 calls are active on total call volume of 26K contracts (12K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Barclays plc (BCS) October puts active
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!