GoPro (GPRO) calls active as shares rally on Bank of America initiating with a Buy rating
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 97, October is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 54 to 117 after Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a $19 price target. September weekly and October 15 calls are active on total call volume of 26K contracts (12K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!