GoPro (GPRO) calls active as shares rally on Bank of America initiating with a Buy rating
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 97, October is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 54 to 117 after Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a $19 price target. September weekly and October 15 calls are active on total call volume of 26K contracts (12K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3