Global Payments (GPN) October 80 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) October call option implied volatility is at 45, November is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 42 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 5. October 75 and 80 calls are active on total call volume of 1,800 contracts (250 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!