General Mills (GIS) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Mills (NYSE: GIS) October call option implied volatility is at 21, November is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 25 into Q1 on September 21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook