General Growth Properties (GGP) volatility flat on more puts than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
General Growth Properties (GGP) November call option implied volatility is at 30, December is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 52 into Q3. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1.95 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement