General Growth Properties (GGP) volatility flat on more puts than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
General Growth Properties (GGP) November call option implied volatility is at 30, December is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 52 into Q3. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1.95 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC