Gap Stores (GPS) volatility elevated into July same store sales falling short of estimates
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) is recently down $1.31 to $24.31 in the premarket on July same store sales falling short of estimates. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 61, August is at 54, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!